View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 12:34 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game

I'm thinking about hands alot when not playing and try to about hands with friends on msn. I dont post much here but read SSNL and MSNL frequently. I also watch CR videos but not to a great extent.

2. Your poker goals.

I allways have enjoyed playing games. I played magic the gathering when I was younger and now I emjoy poker, backgammon, chess and go. I really like the complexity in poker and also that you can win money is of course fun as well. That being said my goal in poker is not to maximize my hourly rate but rather playing a few (3-4) tables really well and beating tough opponents. I dont have a goal on a specific limit I want to reach but rather advance to a lvl that I feel really challenge me as a player.

3. Your current stakes and past earnings

I play mostly nl200 6max and nl100/200 HU. I have played since autumn 2004 starting with nothing and have made around $35k or something since then.

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.

I dont like posting hands in forum like this very much.

5. A little about yourself.

I'm a 24 years old and live in sweden. Since I finished high-school I've been studying mathematics and filosophy at university without any real goal but now I'm thinking about becoming a teacher in those subjects. I enjoy hanging out with friends, whatching movies and playing games. For the last year I've become intrested in meditation and try to keep a regular practice.

6. Also to add, please state how many hours you have played in the last 5 months and earnings in that time.

Around $8k in maybe 180h