View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 08:48 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gary,

My recent build is an E6750 overclocked to 3.5 GHz with 4GB of Crucial Ballistix RAM, a Segate Raptor 10K HD, and an 8600GT video card. The only programs installed so far are Vista, Office, and Poker (PT, PAHUD, FTP, FTP Shortcuts).

I usually play 6 – 8 tables, and set FTP / FTP Shorts to high priority w/ PT set to low. While I’m getting less yellow screens, I still get lag.

Sadly, I actually built this box JUST TO AVOID THIS PROBLEM and have no clue how this setup isn’t enough to run simple poker programs. Any help anyone can offer is greatly appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the exact the same spot as you. I have a very fast computer. I've disabled virus scanner, set high priority on fts/ftp client etc. but I still get these yellow screens over my poker tables!

Today a yellow screen cost me a three way allin pot :-/

Nanochip, do you have a solution to this problem yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Curious. While I sometimes get a little slowdown when PT is doing a hand import, I never get the yellow screens. There used to be some slight lag as FTS was adjusting the slider bar but I think this latest helped that problem a lot. Are you guys getting yellow screens even without PT doing hand imports?

And I'm using an old by todays standards AMD64 3000+ CPU.