View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 03:17 AM

Default Re: Turning TP into bluff on river 4 flush vs southern

well, he has cold called your UTG raise from BB ... PF id put his range on small-med prs, suited aces, and suited broadway.

when he check calls flop, he definitely doesnt have a set ... i dont think hes stupid enough to check call a set on this flop. i also think hes too aggressive to check call a straight or flush draw on this board. when the turn comes ace and he check calls again, this is the reason i put him on some type of 2pr hand w/ the ace. its cuz the diamonds got there, but he isn't sure whether or not u have the flush or are just bluffing, so his hand is basically just a bluff catcher, or a hand thats beating your Ax. if he were to checkraise here, he'd be folding out pretty much everything but the flush.

IMO it has to be something like that or something like Q9 w/ Qd ... he could be thinking that the ace is a good bluff card for u and top pair is still good here, and also that the out to the diamond is also a clean one. those are the only possibilities i think. he is bs'ing to say he never has 2 pr here ... he def doesnt have 2 pr on the flop, but its very much in his range on the turn, IMO.