View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 11:26 PM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
dont think I have posted one ev graph or a series of hands where I claim to run bad in the last two months. I give u [censored] because there is more than one person that claims u have the godlike spewtard allin pf luckbox. The person that i bitch about havin at my tables is imsakidd

[/ QUOTE ]
lol you bitch at me every time we ever play on the table even when I don't say a single thing. You call me out on the forums all the time.

The reason people claim I have a 'godlike spewtard allin pf luckbox' is because sometimes i make unorthodox plays and the times they call and lose (with 70% equity or whatever), it sticks out to them. The times they win and the times they fold aren't even on the radar.

If you really think I have a godlike luckbox, then let's run my pt database as far back as I have it (Dec. 06) and prop bet at 1:1 that I'm not running say, top 25% of my expected curve. You have my word that I have no idea what it really is, but I see the amount of money I spew off when I make dumb plays and other people only seem to remember when they actually work out (for me).

also lol at having a godlike luckbox over a million hands of poker, including the ~250k i have on this database going back to 12/06.