View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 08:15 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
There are a few things that are confusing me...

First when I open a few tables to datamine before I sit, there are already a few hands on a few guys... Is the program saving hands somewhere, or is it reading from my PT?

Second, what is the equilivant stat for total agression in PAHUD??

Third, everytime I close RTHUD it deletes all the observed hand history files from my FTP hand history folder (or maybe closing my FTP client is doing this??), so I can not import all my observed hands into PT, anyway to fix this??

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

The program has separate database files it creates from the hand histories. it doesn't save the hands though there are options to move the HH fies into an archive. There's more about this in the "readme.rtf" file.

PAHUD uses two different numbers for aggression. I think they are called the "aggression factor" - the same as PT's and "aggression frequency" - a number from 0-100. Realtime has them both. You need to go to the "Preferences->Player display" menu and pick which stats you want to display.

I'll check the deletion of observed hands. That shouldn't be happening unless you select the "move observed hands option" in the FTP settings menu. Edit: and it seems OK on the version I'm just working on here