View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 05:19 AM

Default Re: EPT Barcelona, Bluffing and Catching bluffs

1 - seems okay. i think it worked.

2 - don't like it, i think it's such an obvious bluff card he might not even fold ax no spades. i don't think it worked.

3 - given description(tight in all the wrong spots etc.) i like it. probably folds a jack fairly often and sometimes mayyyybe ax if your image is good enough. i remember bond saying talking to people live is the nuts cause they give u infinity respect. i think it worked.

4 - i think the look around on the flop might have been him not knowing action was on him and looking around to see if anyone bet in front of him. i prob just fold the flop 5 ways and would fold the turn once i called flop.

5 - good call.

6 - if you are sure he looked at your stack and his stack before he looked at his hand i like it. marginal i guess but it seems okay. one thing to consider imo is that if you lose this pot and others are paying any attention, you still have a huge stack and a bad image now on the first hand of the day...not a good combination for running the table over.

7 - like it a lot.

8 - i would not bet/fold the flop and would be pretty happy b3b vs. a very active guy who only has 18k left after the raise on such a dry board where no one is liable to give the other any credit. so i like this one too.