View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 06:52 AM

Default Re: Some Features That Need to Make It into Online Poker

I would respond....

In order for there to be NO delay whatsoever, it would require this run-it-twice "checkbox" to force the RNG to theoretically run it twice, without showing any cards other than a normally dealt out hand, and awarding each player the % of the pot they've won given the outcome of both deals. Obviously, needing to make this happen within milliseconds so as to see no noticeable lag compared to normal tables.

More importantly though, especially considering most decision to run it twice or not depends on the # of "outs" the behind player has decides whether they agree to run it twice or not, I (as the coder) would laugh, and let the asker of this question, how they propose addressing a certain # of questions involved in running it twice*

*Refer to my last post for the ?s....lol

Honestly dude, I can't stand most of the flaming that goes on here and overall negative comments that are just pointless and drag down the prestigious image of the 2+2 forums....but honestly....

If anyone with a clue, comes along and reads what you've been saying about this, they'll lol as well and probably not even respond because you've spun into making ridiculous defensive comments to give credibility to this idea, when (i would hope) even you know it doesn't have any