View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 02:54 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

sillysal posted right after sean that she had just heard from somebody in support right as Sean was replying.
Perhaps Sean thought this meant she was satisfied for the time-being and that she no longer needed to hear back from him or something like that.

But I think keeping the customer updated practically every day wouldn't be too over-the-top for a situation like this. And the customer shouldn't have to hound/beg you all the time just to get updates.

And the customer shouldn't have to sit there and think, "Has it been long enough since the last e-mail I sent? I don't want to bug them too much since they do have my money afterall. Okay, I think it's been long enough now."

One starts to get afraid that FT is going to get ticked at the customer asking them over and over, "any update? can I have my money yet?"
The customer shouldn't be made to feel that FT is pretty much thinking/saying, "just be patient and please stop bugging us about it."

And this whole business of saying they'll get back to you within 2 days or whatever and then NOT doing it is really pathetic. Then you respond a day or two after that saying, "It's now been 4 days and you said you would get back to me in 2 days. Please let me know what's going on."