View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Stars 1/2 Stud8 - too aggressive?

Well I did manage to fold out one - if that was the likely result, would that be worth it? I didn't think it was likely seat one had a pair of aces with my holding an ace. I figured it was more likely he had a 3 card low or possibly not even that. It seems like on these tables an Ace up will almost always raise no matter what they have underneath.

I definately didn't think my pair of 6s was likely good for high, although it had a slight chance. I did think my low was probably good and that there were possibly a lot of cards that could give me a possible scoop.

My general feeling was that I had a decent chance to scoop, and very likely to win at least one way against player one. Basically thought player 6 was dead money padding the pot barring a miracle card for him, and wanted all his money in.

I guess I thought seat 1's most likely hand on 5th was a 4 card low draw (that could possibly beat me) and a small pair. I figure he didn't need a scooper to want more of seat 6's money in the pot.