View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 08:12 AM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

Come sunrise, the villagers left their homes. They surveyed the damage, and were pleased to see that the fierce storm had not destroyed their crops, or hurt their friends.

Suddenly, they heard a scream from the centre of town. As they all rushed to gather, they saw their Eldest, Zurvan, bloody, and mutilated on the ground.

In his hand, there is a torn scroll. One of the villagers picks it up, and reads it aloud:

Attention, residents of Pogglesworth.
Last night was a full moon. In accordance with the laws of Pogglesworth, you were all to gather in the Town Hall. Six of Pogglesworth's residents were cursed, centuries ago, with lycanthropy. As long as we are all together on a full moon, there is no harm. If not, they will turn to Werewolves, and attempt to destroy us all. Only I know the identity of those families. It is a secret entrusted to the Eldest, and only the Eldest.

I have searched the town, and I have determined which individuals from each family have displayed the lycanthropic tendencies for this generation. They are -

And that's where the scroll stops.

One of the Elders walks to the front of the crowd.

"All of you, return to your homes. Myself, the other Elder, and the Heads of each of the 27 Families of Pogglesworth, will gather in the Town Hall each day, to try and discover the identity of the Werewolves. Each day, we will lynch one Family Head, based on compelling evidence, and only when a majority agree that he is guilty. Each night, we will hope that we have found the Werewolves, and no more of our loved ones will die."

It is day

Night falls at 9:30 PM, or when one player receives 14 votes.

<font color="blue">Housekeeping Note: MDD has had to drop out. I've invited the first alternate, I'll let you know when he's starting</font>