Thread: StarsReads AHK
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 02:03 AM

Default Re: StarsReads AHK

[ QUOTE ]
Now, if it only had...... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] only kidding...

[/ QUOTE ]

After playing awhile with it, I did find something that might be fixed in a later version. I usually play 3 tables. One in the upper-left quadrant; second one, lower-left quadrant; third table, upper-right quadrant, and the lobby I have open in the lower-right quadrant.

I use preferred seating, always placing me in the "three o'clock" position of the table. So, game one is fine, game two is fine, when I sit in game three, I don't want my player in that position. I use the "sit here" option and move it to the "nine o'clock" position so that all three of my seats end up basically together in the middle of the screen. Now, when I used the "sit here" option, the script did NOT like that. I visually moved to the new position, but neither myself or any of the color rated players codes moved with me. So, I changed to the color that the player formerly in the "nine o'clock" had been. He was now visually appearing in my old seat "three o'clock" and had my colored box.

When I went to change his color, it changed MY color in all the other games .... it still "thinks" I'm in that original seat, which technically I am even though Stars "turns the table around" virtually.

Additionally, all the player's colors were actually wrong because it was coloring the actual person sitting in the seat, not how the table had been turned...virtually only.

I hope I've explained the complete detail. For now, I just keep the same seat and do NOT use the "sit here" feature and everything works fine. This is not something critical, just a small change when/if you do another version.

It would be nice if it adjusted when using the "sit here" feature, which may not even be a practical thing that can be adjusted for...