View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 07:00 PM

Default KK vs a reg - i coldcall in the SB

<font color="blue">
BB is a squeeze happy tagfish. he gets a hardon evrytime there is a late pos raise and a a call in front of him. rarely just calls form the blinds

main villain is CO and is a regular and most likely a 2p2er. Hes petty solid and very very aggro. Wins tons of pots w/o showdown. He steals every chance he gets and auto c-bets/raises almsot any flop... his flop AF is ~14, turn and river are both infinte over several hundered hands. He runs at 21/17/5 overall

we were on a couple tables together at the time but hadnt really played any signifigant pots yet. i had 3 bet him several times PF and he folded each time. i had been gettting lots of good hands and been pretty aggro in general, so villain probably thinks im LAGier than i actually am</font>

Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG: $23.45
CO: $97.50
BTN: $105.40
Hero (SB): $129.35
BB: $103.55

Pre-Flop: K K dealt to Hero (SB)
UTG folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $4</font>, BTN folds, Hero calls $3.50, BB folds
<font color="blue"> CO has almost any 2, i obv 3 betnear 100% of the time here, but i though tthis was an ok time to call because i expected BB to squeeze or fold, so i would either be able to shove PF or play HU vs the aggro CO with a hand that crushes his range </font>

Flop: ($9) 2 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">CO bets $6</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $18</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $55</font> HERO???

<font color="blue"> what do you think of my flop ch/r? anything else to do on the flop given PF?
and now that he 3 bets the flop what are we doin?</font>