View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 03:15 PM

Default Re: Pope blames atheism for all the worlds problems.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pretty harsh. I can only imagine what you would call people who opine after reading an 8 paragraph news article of a 76 page text.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! You're being awfully dumb. How can you criticize valen for one small post, when he has a huge posting history? Have you read all of his posts so you have a basis to talk about him?

How about this - when you read one full page of pure idiotic drivel, reading the other 75 pages is stupid. I have better things to do with my time than wade through irrelevant hateful nonsense, and I've seen more than enough of it from this pope to know what his words are worth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn’t realized he was so well published. I was responding to his post which I assumed from the context that it was based on this thread. Had he wished the reader to know that his one sentence referenced his own history as well as the Pope’s, perhaps he should have made that clearer.

And if folk want to base their opinion of a 76 page text from an AP news article I have no problem with that. If you (and he) are basing your opinions on prior information that is fine. It does no good, though, to give such opinions as presented.