View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 10:27 PM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
I use an external USB keypad with my laptop and the fold/call/raise buttons work fine as does the direct write to the bet amount window if numlock is pressed. But none of the x pot bets work at all. My numpad works fine in a text window (i,e, numpadhome, etc do what you would expect).

Do you have any ideas on what I need to do to fix this?

[/ QUOTE ]What site does it not work for? Some possible problems could arise if:

1) On Full Tilt, if the button images have been changed.
2) On Poker Stars, if the theme isn't Classic (other themes can be supported by editing the PokerPad.ini file)
3) On iPoker, if the theme isn't Titan (again, other sites can be supported by editing the PokerPad.ini file)

Also, it is possible that some window sizes may not be read properly. You can try resizing the table to the smallest size (this size should always work) and see if you still have problems. If this fixes your problem, just tell me which table size is not working (and for which site) and I'll fix it.

[ QUOTE ]
p.s. I didn't see this mentioned here in the thread, but pokerpad seems to work flawlessly with TableNavigator (and I disabled TableNav to double check that wasn't what was screwing up the pot bet commands)

[/ QUOTE ]
Good to know it works with TableNavigator. I added support for it awhile back but couldn't test if it really did work as I don't have TableNavigator configured to even work [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]