View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 12:15 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
Looking great so far RVG. Are you done with the graphing function or will it be able to have the same look as the graphing on tourney manager? I really like being able to have the bottom part of the graph filled in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be making that an option at some point to either have filled in graphs or the line graphs

[ QUOTE ]
How crazy isn't it that you got steven levitt to write a testimonial for Holdem manager? Is he at 2+2?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he's 2+2 but I was obviously pretty excited that a guy who is all about numbers and analysis thought so highly of my program.

[ QUOTE ]

Is it possible to export data to exel or a similar program? This would make it possible to export the data to STATA or some other advanced econometrical program and do some really interesting statistical analyses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exporting from pgadmin to csv is your best bet

[ QUOTE ]
expected date for a completed HM?

[/ QUOTE ] Will be announcing this once the HUD is in beta for a few days

[ QUOTE ]

I think I have my auto import settings incorrectly adjusted. For some reason, it imports every minute, but the files that are created are individual files. Like, each post-imported HH file contains only like 1 or 2 hands. Is there any way for it to output all the hands at the table in one single HH file, like PT does?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really sure what it happening... Right now HM will only move files that it auto imports when they are at least 1 hour old. Could you tell me what site you play at and give me some more detail on the problem?

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to define Aliases like in PT, so I can see the merged stats of my accounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - under Options click on Aliases and then select the Alias as the selected player. It is a lot more flexible than PT since the stats remain separate and are merged as the report runs.

One really effective thing to do is create an alias with a bunch of regulars you play against and then when you run a report check the "group by player" checkbox and you can now see each players stats separately in the same report!

[ QUOTE ]
You can see the number of total events (like 3 of 12 times) by mouseover. But it does not work for all the c-bet data. Still to come?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, in fact I had to temporarily remove that again in the new version but you will get mouse over stats for everything.

[ QUOTE ]
Update still on schedule for tomorrow?

[/ QUOTE ]

If it is tomorrow it will be very late tomorrow - more likely I'll take another day. It'll be going out to about 6 or 7 people tonight so it depends on what they find.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I just installed it (what time zone are you in anyway???).

[/ QUOTE ] PST but been working on this until 2-3ish am every night

[ QUOTE ]
You may have already been asked this, but is there/will there be any ability to track rakeback and bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a picture

rvg