View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 04:37 AM

Default Re: CALLING OUT TOKENBLAK

[ QUOTE ]
And you're notorious for having a freaky obsession with trolling my posts at every opportunity. It's honestly quite flattering to have a dedicated e-stalker. Thanks honkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ wrong

you "called me out" two times and i pretty much just laughed at you and called you gay

here is the last time you called me out in the sept. chese thread, i really thought this was funny especially you calling me a 20/18 "lag". haha. i still can't believe you actually typed "thanks for the EV" and "thanks for the sklansky $ tard" into the party poker chat box (again this is his post not mine so he is hero and I'm the guy raping his face in the poker hand.)

[ QUOTE ]
I swear to god, every third 2p2er who plays LAG is a total arrogant [censored] wanker. They steal with half their hands and bluff every street more often than not, relentlessly spewing money your way if you show "weakness" and just let the monkeys bet. But if they catch some ridiculous suckout along the way - oh my god, how awesome they are at teh poker!! How laughably horrible you are!! Somehow forgetting that they were firing at least two, often three barrels anyway if they missed, probably for a bigger bet too.

Sincerely, go [censored] yourselves. My EV here, versus one of you with your absolutely ridiculous range, is like 40BB. LOL at anyone who thinks otherwise. Scare cards are not scare cards if you bet every street with everything anyway.

Party Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $198.00
Hero (BB): $197.00
UTG: $354.20
MP: $129.40
CO: $271.85
BTN: $242.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt J A (6 Players)
UTG calls $2.00, MP folds, CO raises to $10.00, 2 folds, Hero calls $8.00, UTG folds

Flop: ($23) 7 A K (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO bets $16.00, Hero calls $16.00

Turn: ($55) 5 (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO bets $36.00, Hero calls $36.00

River: ($127) 3 (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO bets $80.00, Hero calls $80.00

Pot Size: $287.00 ($3.50 Rake)

CO had 5 3 (two pairs, Fives and Threes) and WON (+$141.50)
Hero had J A (a pair of Aces) and LOST (-$142.00)

Me: typical
Me: nicely butchered
**GOD**: haha pwned
**GOD**: u r gay
Me: thanks for the EV
**GOD**: god u r gay
**GOD**: foldequ1ty
**GOD**: go home
**GOD**: you arent as good as you think
Me: lol whatever
Me: just keep firing barrels
**GOD**: srsly take it to bbv you [censored]