View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 02:41 PM

Default Re: ***Official FTP Regs Thread***

[ QUOTE ]
frozendeck probably gets most of his numbers from defending the blinds religiously and stealing with any Ace and any King from both the CO and button. He probably also does things like 3bets TJs routine. And I'm guessing he overlimps or raises any suited connector/suited King or Ace.

If he's on your right, I'd re-steal light and re-isolate light. On your left, I'd cap/lead lighter than usual and steal less since he plays well postflop. I'd also observe what he does after cold calling from the sb.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that is what I thought. Anyone running at his numbers who is either winning or not losing too much is a dangerous LAG in my book. Even if they are losing long term not someone you want to your left. I think he was tilting last night though because I saw make some horrible postflop spews, and then I two outed him in a spot and that was the 3rd or 4th buy-in I saw him go through.

I'll probably plan on moving if he sits to my left in the future. Thanks for the info, going down into my notes. Also if anyone wants my thoughts on guys from 5/10 - 10/20 I can share what I think, but I tend to play after 12am so I may not run into the same regs you guys always see.