View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 05:23 PM

Default RAPTOR vs STINGER 10-20nl PROP BET

Ok so, the original plan was for both of us to grind out 30k hands of 10-20 nl on ftp/stars, and whoever has won the most amount at the end of the term wins a prize! The original idea for the prize was a bottle of Remy Martin Louis XIII. However, stinger is a mere child and cannot purchase alcohol legally, so that might be a problem. So, we need your ideas on what a good prize would be. We are looking at something around 1-2k range, something neat and different we wouldn’t normally buy on our own.

Also, since I am lazy as hell, I’m not going to compete with the likes of the master stinger, mainly because 25-50 nl has been too juicy last couple weeks and with him not playing it it’s even better, HAH. So, what he has to do is break 6.5 ptbb over 30k hands. He will be 4-6 tabling usually, and has already completed about 2700 hands at 13ptbb. (we were going to set the line a little bit lower at 6.25, but I said w/e just count the hands you have and we bump it to 6.5). IIIIIIII think that I have a pretty decent edge here against almost anyone, but he has some pretty ridiculously good results at 10-20 so it should be fun to see.

But yea, BBV! Your job, is to find a really cool prize for us to use. Whatever cool ideas you have, post them up. If its slightly more than 2k its not a big deal, just spam away with whatever ya got. Good luck to stinger [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]