[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1) Dixon

2)Some other guys

[/ QUOTE ]

This is about how I'd rank them. Even though I'm really rooting for Superman, his Georgia game killed his chances unless Dixon stumbles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Tebow is really close IMHO & would be winning if it weren't for the UGA loss.

[/ QUOTE ]

TFG,

It's to the point where Tebow and Dixon are sort of similar in terms of overall performance in a way. I think that the main difference is Jonathon Stewart vs. Kestahn Moore. Basically Tebow is UF's rushing game whereas Dixon has a great one instead.

Either way, unless Oregon loses a couple games, I think their top 5 ranking and Tebow's injury plagued game are going to kill his chances. If they're even remotely close in the end, Dixon will get the nod because he isn't a sophomore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be suprised if Dixon got it even if they won out.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how you can reach this conclusion when the media chooses who wins the heisman and the consensus right now from the media is that it's Dixon's to lose.

You can argue that he's not as deserving, but I don't see how he doesn't win with three wins unless he has a bad game or two. I think Joey Harrington was in a similar spot and laid an egg in the Civil War and finished 3rd even though we won. I think if Dixon plays decently it's his.

[/ QUOTE ]

Harrington still wouldn't have won it.

When someone from a Pac 10 school other than USC wins then I'll believe it.

b