View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 07:31 PM

Default Re: Hollywood Park 15/30 - OESF draw and nut straight on flop

[ QUOTE ]
I think you are being results oriented about the turn. The thought was obviously in your head when you bet the turn and the raise confirmed your suspicions but I think you need to bet against a range this wide. She can have a Ks or an As on the flop or a scared 2 pair etc. It seems to me that you have a better read than what I would have thought possible after one session. If thats the case then this becomes an easy bet/call on turn and c/f on the river. I have just laid down too many winners or choppers to players I thought were super predictable after only playing a few hrs with them only (to my horror) to be proven otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't think she is raising As on the flop? I think thats within her range. Ks is the only card I can imagine calling the flop, but she isn't nearly mucking it unless the Ks has a matching baby suited card so thats ruled out too.

PS; sorry I am posting so much in my own thread, this is a good conversation between us so I cant help myself. And I am not being results oriented, it was a line I seriously considered during the hand.