View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 08:59 PM

Default Re: TPTK, best line?

[ QUOTE ]
10-20 in AC. 10 handed for this hand. Game is a little tight right now, maybe 3-4 to flop on average, not much post flop action.

I get A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in MP. EP limps (seen him limp J8o from MP; limping too many hands to be very good). I raise. New player to my immediate left (MP2) (20'sish white kid) 3-bets (its like his 3rd hand). SB folds. BB calls (loose-passive, definite donator). EP calls. I call. 4 to flop for 12.5 SB.

Flop Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. BB checks. EP checks.

What is my best line here and what should I do, given various responses by MP2 and the rest of the table, for the rest of the hand?

Thank you for your comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should checkraise and get the donators in there to pad the pot. They will pay the max for their silly hands. Betting will either let the donators draw cheap for one bet, or will just get your HU against a better hand.