View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 01:43 AM

Default a legitimate gripe?[3-card poker]

Dear oddsmaker.com support:

earlier this afternoon, i was playing 3-card poker on a play money table. Myself and one opponent showed down our hands.
He had an A23 straight, i had an 89T straight. the pot was awarded to him defined as an A-high straight.

In my previous 3-card experience [I used to play 3-card guts @ tiger gaming], A23 is considered a 3-high straight, and only QKA would be considered an A-high straight.

<font color="red"> It could possibly be an undetected error in your software.</font>

Or part of your game rules. Either way, if you could discuss this matter with me at your earliest convenience, I'd sure appreciate it.

thanx
Spike420211

P.S. i'm not gonna demand the 2700.00 play money back, ok?
Also, i sent for a hand history on this. If you can't send one [since it's 3-card poker] hopefully you have it in your records. Should be towards the end of my playing periods [2nd-to-last hand].

support ticket #LTK12501026280X was issued by support guys

<font color="green"> A little background:
i got a snail-mail from oddsmaker.com inviting me to try their site [and 50.00 real money to try it out with]. Currently, I'm up a whopping 5 bucks [from real-money 3-card poker ring games]. Site is nothing to write home about, the micro-limits are the tuffest i've ever run across.

And then my 89T straight got "cracked" by an A23 straight.
</font>