View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:34 PM

Default Re: Nut flush river bet NL 100

Preflop is really the only street I like in this hand, and even there I could express my dislike for the 3.5x raise people like to do, I like 3 or 4 but whatever that doesn't matter.

I would like to see a good sized bet on the flop, pretty much I think its best to continue here as though you have the nuts, so bet the same way you have AAA, much closer to pot size.

Again, now onthe turn, you pretty much have the nuts, as no one has shown too much interest, although the one in position is passive so he could have got there but I still like leading a good bet here onthe turn when you make your flush.

As played out, on the river and with that read, 500 hands on villian is substantial, and just by those three stats Imean this guy is passive calling station. You can't possibly call that all in, the price isn't right because he never has a worse hand imo. It just seems like this type of player needs a boat or better here, I would still probably call because its way too tempting, but in theory I think you can argue a fold.