View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 02:43 PM

Default beat: too aggresive?

So last night Im playing in the home game with A LOT of fish! Im the youngest one by dar. Eveyone else is 40+. So last night it was like 15 handed (two tables). Its a $20 entry with one rebuy and add on if you choose. At the break im @ about $60 so i elect to no rebuy or add on. About 10 mins into the $1-$2 blinds i wake up in ak s. Guy has like 25 ish he raises to $5 utg. I shove all in. He hims and haws, but eventually elects to call. ak-kj. Flop= 9-3-3. Turn=10. River a wonderful q Great. Down to like 40 ish. Shove aq-a4 i double up. Slowly grinding my stack now I got about 100. Blinds are $4-$8. 5 players remaining top 3 get paided. 60% first, 30 % second 10 % thirds. Im in the bb with a3 c. Not that strong but i feel like i should get the blinds. UTG limps (fish). Small Blind Limps. theres $24 in there so i shove like 92 more. utg quikly folds. smal blind intstas calls. He shows 5-5 wow. what a donk. and he has me covered. Should I played htis more conservative? I was playing tag the whole night. I thought down to 5 people were playing conservative. Let me know. thanks