Thread: Pregnant GF
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 01:57 PM

Default Re: Pregnant GF

[ QUOTE ]

This is what I mean by the idea that you are acting immaturely here. The risk of sex = having an unwanted kid. Pointing to other idiots who have 3-somes and other sex activities to show that sex is fun doesn't allay the problem at hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
I AM immature - one of the many reasons I should NOT be raising a kid.

[ QUOTE ]

You are trying to shift responsibility away and you somehow believe that you are important.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wasnt trying to shift responsibility...was an example

[ QUOTE ]

Start accepting responsibility for your actions and realize that you are not important. Then, and only then, will you start to get anywhere in life.

[/ QUOTE ]
So because we accidentally got pregnant, I am now responsible for being with the girl and the child for the rest of my life? Pretty harsh consequences. The more I think about it, the more options I have. I -will not- be able to lead a happy, successful life if I am shoved into this situation. But I will not be able to live with myself if I just bail. I think separation from the GF, and support for the child is the right compromise here. I will be living up to (some of) my responsibilities and will still have the freedom to experience the world and grow...

The situation really isnt as clear cut as "stay or run" is it?