View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 08:45 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

[ QUOTE ]
...and now a friendly message to you GabyGabyy:

Up until now I've been happy to play my 16 tables and average $15k - $20k+ a month without bothering too much about interruption to that easy life from you and a couple of others trying to exploit that with the use of over-aggression.

Well, you're starting to take the piss now so you're forcing me to join this arms race. I may have to sacrifice some short-term profit and I may have to cut down on a table or two- but it seems it's now necessary in order to put an ends to this bollocks.

Please don't interpret this as sour grapes (it isn't) or me just being a whinging bastard (I might be) but if you continue to take liberties then I assure you that you will lose money. You've had your honeymoon period so be grateful for that.

You decide how you want to play it.

All the best at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, love it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] <and agree>

Ace, Narena has sort of said it all but this is 1/2 and the player pool is much more heavily weighted towards poor players than semi-good, good and great regs. The player pool and number of tables running is also a lot higher. It is therefore, IMHO, more profitable to play as many tables as you can physically manage (12+ for most people) with a slightly 'simpler' style of poker than to play 'proper' poker (as you call it) where 12+ tabling really wouldn't be very practical. I have every faith that if Narena moved up to NL$1000 tomorrow he'd play less tables and would squeeze every little edge he could from his opponents. Some of the regs at the lower levels don't seem to get that that style of play is actually counterproductive when viewed in the context of what can be achieved playing a more streamlined form of poker over many more tables.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'll offer to bet anyone that Narena can make more in 200h at NL$200 playing his usual table amounts than any player in the world playing as aggressive or passive a game as he/she desires but capped to a MT ratio of 4 at the same site & level. If I had more money to lose I'd take the bet at MT ratio of 6 but I'm pretty skint (total profit to include bonus money).