View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 02:25 AM

Default I DESERVE RESPECT

Ok, the whole basis of this post is the post I made on 8/23 in this thread

In that I recommended the following stocks.

Stock Current price 8/23 price gain in < 2 months
----- -------------- ---------- ------------------
NTDOY 68.35 57.70 18.45%
GME 56.65 47.45 19.38%
GNK 66.35 54.17 22.48%
VMW 95.09 70.20 35.45%
TTWO 17.98 14.35 25.29%

As a reference, the S&P 500 is up 5.9% over the same time period.

This is just a small sample of how awesome I am. Yet, all that happens is I get ridiculed on these boards. For those who have noticed, I have not posted much advice here lately because of all the ridicule I suffer despite my amazing results. I have agreed to start posting my solid predictions here again but will stop forever if I face the same idiocy that has ridiculed me in the past.

I aplogize for quoting gke in the referenced post, if you search my other posts you will see that was a typo and I really meank GNK. Even if you would have went with my typo of gke you'd still be up money (but i can't take any credit for that).

I dare anyone to find a post I have made that would have resulted in losing money from the time of the post to today. Despite all the criticism, I have never failed to produce results.

This is post is meant to be condescending and challenge your way of thinking. The reason many of you are not rich is because you fail to realize how inefficient the markets are and keep falling into the trap of managed funds that produce mediocre results yet charge high fees. Picking good to great individual stocks is the way to go, and is really not that hard to do, as I have shown time after time again. There are many experienced and great investors posting in this forum, unfortunately their advice frequently gets drowned out by all the "noise" Desertcat is one of the most knowledgable that comes to mind, although I know he will not agree with this entire post. There are several others that I have praised in previous posts as well, but can't name all of them at this time.

Also, Shoeprint #1 was an amazing success. Look for future editions coming soon!!!