View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 09:16 PM

Default ValueTown with Straight Flush HU

Villian is unknown, never played him before. Hes been playing very tight and limping a lot of his buttons. Plays pretty nitty from what I can tell. He has taken very passive lines with non nut flushes 3 times so far. He flopped an 9 hi flush and checked behind on the flop, turn and just called a min bet from me on the river. Later he checked behind on the flop with a flush draw then checked behind again on the turn when it hit and then vbet the river. I highly doubt he has many moves, but it still early in the match at this point. Most of the match has been bet/folding or check calling, this is the first hand that we've butted heads in.

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $2 BB (2 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($246.55)
Button ($138.15)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
Button calls $1, Hero checks.

Flop: ($4) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $2</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $6</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $16</font>, Button calls $10.

Turn: ($36) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero ???

Whats a good line to extract value from this player on the turn/river?