View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 04:52 PM

Default Re: Sean Taylor Shot at Home

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So sad, I dont really know why but I was really suprised/sad when I heard this in the morning. I guess I just imagined the whole situation, knowing that people are basically hunting you, willing/wanting to kill you, able to get in your house, and for no reason that we currently know. The police will hopefully find something out, but this looks like it was the work of people that had done this many times before, making Taylor look like he was up to no good at some point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the key point here. Whatever else happened, unless the girlfriend is making up the whole story, this is 100% a professional hit and not a simple robbery. That, in turn, means Taylor was not clean. It's sad, and I'm as sorry a 24 year old making millions died in the prime of his life as any poker player/NFL fan, but, plainly, this is about something more than a robbery gone bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not really living up to your title on this one duder.

I don't think we know nearly enough to assume this is a hit. You seem to be suggesting that there's an indication that whoever did it was an expert, but I'm pretty sure that if you're an expert hitman, you don't hit a guy in the groin, hoping to luckbox and hit the right artery, and then leave to let the guy bleed out instead of finishing the job.

We have no [censored] clue what happened, all we know is that it's pretty [censored] sad and hopefully we'll learn more later.