View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 09:04 PM

Default Re: ask me about being a online and live prop.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is your win rate, standard deviation, and hours booked for the year as a poker-room prop? I assume you do this for the health benefits, am I correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Am doing this for a lot of different reasons. first, i get a nice pay check every two weeks which is nice if am running bad, i also get benefits, my credit improves and its easier to get a loan for a home, since the lender knows that money is coming in every month. and the stakes that i play I make between 1500-2000 a week.. on average.

[/ QUOTE ]

daddy - you skirted the answer. I don't want to know how much you win or the stakes, I want to know if your keeping accurate results and know your win rate (bets/hour), total number of hours played in the past six months, and your standard deviation. I'm talking statistics over here :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

Am going to do my best to answer your question

as a movable prop
i was winning .25 bb a hr playing 20/40, winning 4bb a hr playing 200nl (blinds 2-5) and losing .5bb hr playing stud 8 or better.

silent prop (playing 500nl only)
winning 3.5bb hr
host (mixture of 500nl,20/40 and 40/80holdem)
500nl winning 5bb hr
20holdem winning 1.5bb a hr
40holdem winning 2bb a hr (not required to play the 40 game but if i see a couple of donkeys at the table then i jump in)

i use player bank which makes it easier for me to record my wins and loses of the day.Also after every session i record what games i played, how much i won or lost at whatever games I was playing.

note- as you notice being a host is the best possible job you can get. and my results show and prove that my win rate increase dramatically as well.