View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 05:38 AM

Default Re: two very deep live hands check @ commerce , need help*

The reason why Commerce is so great is because there are so many games and players playing poker there. So of course you will hear stuff about how crazy the action is there. But there are a lot of regulars who are nitty as hell. especially the older guys.

Hand 1) given the description of the opponent I like donking the turn. Some guys who are tight hate to fold aces though, Ansky's argument should be considered.

Hand 2)I don't like raising on the flop here because you guys are so deep and your implied odds are so good. and if he reraises you probly have to fold if the guy is really tight pf and reraises seldom OOP.

Two arguments for raising would be
1) if the player reraises light in that spot, but usually in live games his hand is jj or better a lot of the time here.

2) he respects your raises on this flop too much and will fold AA or KK often enough here, which I doubt.

That river play is sooo sick. I don't know what I would do looks like such a good spot to make a hero call, but that really depends on one thing do you think this guy is capable of making a move like that on the river? a lot of deep stackers will bluff and semibluff but won't risk all there chips on a pure bluff. but god I don't know what to put him on. he's probly bluffing often enough to justify a call.