View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 01:14 AM

Default Re: OESD played fast

[ QUOTE ]
Just call the flop. Call the turn and donk the river. It's not pretty but I think it's better then trying to get these guys out. And I don't really think you can make the case that the flop+turn bet is for value.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bn is predictable/transparent and I put him on a T, which he had. Judging by BB's river call he had a Q and Co, who knows?

I 3 bet to get the BB and CO out if they had a weak Q, the same hand or a better J. Or if the Bn had the same hand or a weak T because if it got h/u, I was betting it out.

My J was a good out with the Bn on the flop, which I hoped it would be. When the BB and CO called I knew it wasn't. I'd play 2P or a set the same way - lead/3 bet or c/r.

I'd expect Bn to raise the flop here with many marginal hands he likes, so I'm leading or c/r before coldcalling and I think it's best.

Having the T come off on the turn makes my hand easier to play with the lead. It's bet/call the turn and fold river UI. If I ch turn as he said I should've, and it goes bet/raise, now I'm looking at 2 cold again. Calling station mode is something I'm looking to avoid.