View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 05:13 PM

Default 2 hands against PedroCerrano happening simultaneously

I think everyone knows PedroCerrano, he's 2+2, I have only 170 hands on him and I have him as 16/13/6. I've stayed out of his way on all tables because I respect his game and I think he respects mine.

So basically he raised in hand 1, and after I he 4-bet me on hand 1, he 3-bet me on hand 2.. I dunno if it means anything, but I guess it just means he was paying more attention to the first table as opposed to the second one.

Full Tilt Poker, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

UTG: $68.60
MP: $61.15
CO: $98
BTN: $201.90
SB: $87.40
Hero (BB): $172.15

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
2 folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $3.50</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $12</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $29</font>, Hero folds.

<font color="blue">This felt really nitty, but I've never 3-bet him and the first time I did, he 4-bets me and then 3-bets me on another table. I figured if anything, the first one was stronger than the second one just due to timing.. and I couldn't bring myself to shove so I folded.. too nitty?</font>

Full Tilt Poker, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (UTG): $185.30
MP: $47.50
CO: $100
BTN: $99
SB: $191.25
BB: $140.05

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (UTG)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $4</font>, 3 folds, <font color="red">SB raises to $13</font>, BB folds, Hero calls $9

Flop: ($27) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $19</font>, Hero calls $19

Turn: ($65) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($65) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks

<font color="blue">I think this is fairly standard.. I can't really get value out of anything on the river.. right?</font>