View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 07:31 PM

Default 2.5/5 - Underpair turns bottom boat OOP deep

Villain (BTN) is a regular who I have played quite a bit with. He's on the more passive side of TAG, and usually doesn't get out of line, but that doesn't mean he's incapable of it. He's a big fan of pot control, so that he sometimes misses a little value from his hands, but I still think he'd bet a flush if I check to him.

I haven't been running over him in this session per se, but he's definitely been frustrated with my play in some other hands. The MP limper is a fish (who is probably also frustrated with my play), and the BB is a really big fish (like 50%/1%/1) so villain is probably calling with some hands that he'd often re-raise so he'll induce BB to come along.

How do I extract maximum value here?

Full Tilt Poker, $2.50/$5 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

SB: $670.55
BB: $933.50
UTG: $687.05
MP: $1,651.05
Hero (CO): $1,157.25
BTN: $977

Pre-Flop: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG folds, MP calls $5, <font color="red">Hero raises to $22.50</font>, BTN calls $22.50, 2 folds, MP calls $17.50

Flop: ($75) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
MP checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $55</font>, BTN calls $55, MP folds

Turn: ($185) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [ 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ] (2 Players)
Hero...