View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Boston Celtics \'07-\'08 Banner 17 Thread

well, for one, even with the same exact depth, our big 3 is much better than the Nets big 3. I'd call Kidd and KG a push, maybe even give Kidd a slight edge (seriously, even with his star status, Kidd is severely underrated). Pierce > Carter, Allen >>> Jefferson (pretty overrated).

Sure, the Cs are thin, but they've got some solid talent and made some nice pickups. Perkins is adequate, Rondo shows promise, though is largely a question mark going into the season. Posey was an awesome pickup. Pollard is a solid back up at the 5 more limited minutes. The rest is pretty meh, at least until Tony Allen gets healthy (though I largely count him as done for the season).

The Nets, though, are really bad. Besides Krstic (who I like a good bit), they've got no above average talent. Nachbar might make that jump this season as a scorer. Boone and Marcus Williams are both fairly solid young guys who will improve, but they've got a ways to go. They didn't do so hot in the offseason (drafted a raw headcase, signed Magloire). Who else is any good on that team?

I do love me some L-Frank, though. I'd trade Doc for him in a heartbeat.