View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 12:42 PM

Default [LO8] Unsure about flop, turn and river decision :/

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Omaha/8 (10 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, MP2 calls, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, l\lailbanger checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">l\lailbanger bets</font>, MP2 calls, Hero calls, Button calls.

Turn: (4 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">l\lailbanger bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button folds, l\lailbanger calls, MP2 calls.

River: (13 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">l\lailbanger bets</font>, MP2 calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 16 BB

no specific reads on the villians.

no idea why i didnt raise the flop. looking at the hand now this seems like a must raise.

on the turn i have the nuts both ways but a flushdraw out there is very likely. question is to call or 3bet as i did. the argument for calling would be the hope of keeping the button in and maybe a 3bet from the BB. a 3bet just makes the pot bigger, the only hand those villians might fold are babyflushdraws.

the river card kinda sucks. does anyone raise the river?