Thread: just a joke
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 12:41 AM

Default just a joke

An overprotective farmer had three beautiful daughters who were becoming too old to keep from dating any longer. After much contemplation he decides to allow them all on one date with the man of their choice. The only stipulation was that he had to meet the men one at a time before the date with his shotgun in hand. The first man showed up at around 7 and rang the doorbell. When the farmer opened the door the man said in a whimsical tone: "Hi, my names Joe, I'm here for Flo, I'm gonna take her to the show, is she ready to go?" Thrown off a bit by the rhyming, the farmer looked him over and allowed his first daughter to leave. About an hour later the second man showed up. He said to the farmer: "Hi, my name's Freddy, I'm here for Betty, I'm gonna take her out for Spaghetti, Do you know if she's ready?" Perplexed by more jolly rhyming he hesitantly allowed his daughter to leave. A couple minutes later the last guy showed up. He said to the farmer: "Hi, my names Chuck..." And the farmer shot him in the chest.