View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Updated satellite strategy post

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're saying that people make $3000+ mistakes Adanthar, and that's true. However what you're not mentioning is that you have to get to that bubble first, and it's very unlikely you do get there even when playing perfectly. So I tend to disagree that such satellites are more profitable then anything else when those $3000 mistakes occur at a point where you're usually on the rail. Also the number of $3000 mistakes is going to be relatively low, and it's debatable whether those mistakes combined outweigh earlier mistakes by the players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what you are trying to point out here. What satalites do you think are more profitable? Clearly 3K mistakes will not be plentiful b/c you generally have to be close to the bubble for such mistakes to occur. If you're br allows and you have a clue, sats like the $650 and $1050 to the wsop me are very very good from both an ROI and hourly rate standpoint since a lot of the players qualified to them through satalites.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I'm pointing out is, why is the WSOP satellite juicier than say a 3 dollar rebuy? He said it's the most profitable tournament of the year, and I would disagree with that.