View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 08:26 PM

Default Re: Less Hugs, More Bans (NC Thread)

[ QUOTE ]

me in front of a gun! (yes, i have quite the ensemble on!! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] tyler)

[/ QUOTE ]

you look like a midwestern househusband. something about those slacks isn't working for me. i do like the shirt/sweater/jacket combo, and those shoes look comfy and well-suited to your activity. also, it looks like the DC/UK environment has done wonders for your complexion.

[ QUOTE ]

anyway, i think that it's so cool that i got to do this. it's all very nice buying expensive clothes and cars, but actually using my illegitimate money to see the world (lol) and discover things that i've only read about or seen in movies is just a phenomenal opportunity. i've thought a lot about this, and i'm so very glad that i've had the chances that i've had when i'm young. i'll make jokes and all, but i feel very fortunate to be where i am, doing what i'm doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have never regretted money spent on travelling (many, many BBs worth). good job taking full advantage of your situation.

[ QUOTE ]

besides, to quote the late, great, lester bangs, "anybody who doesn't jack off at least three times a day is a queer."

[/ QUOTE ]

i pleasure myself manually with great frequency but also like humping dudes. where does this leave me vis-à-vis mr. bangs's supposition?