View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 05:23 AM

Default Re: Lounge readers and listeners, need your help!

Hey guys, thanks for the comments, today I showed Lucian the thread, and he asked me to thank all of you for your opinions and time.

[ QUOTE ]
I also heard the fact sheet, it mentioned some undisclosed location of the CIA. Did Lucian work at the CIA? How can he confirm something and not disclose it otherwise?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I pointed this question out to him Enrique, in typical Lucian fashion, he responded, "well the island isn't a secret to anyone, anymore." Which really doesn't answer your question at all. I know that Lucian works as a situation analyst for the military, and I know he has worked in the military, if he decides to share any more than that, it's up to him.

It's funny you mention chapter 11, Enrique, we had discussions at length that he wasn't satisfied with that chapter, and he's already rewritten quite a bit of it, as well as others.

BPA, thanks a ton for the constructive critism, he took it as a great compliment that you compared him to Michener, and has taken your advice to heart. He's already rewritten quite a bit of it, and is still in the process of rewriting more.

I'd like to thank all of you for your help. It's a ton of fun for me to be involved in watching the fruition of this novel. This is Lucian's first fictional work, and my first screenplay, so we're stumbling through the process, so far I'm very pleased with the results, but please keep the comments coming if you read or listen to more.