View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 11:35 AM

Default Re: WSOP Circuit Harrahs Atlantic City in December

I'm playing the 1st event. I am going up there with 4 other players of similar skill level and we decided to take 15% of each other, meaning that if any of us make the money we distribute 15% of our winnings equally among the other players. what do you guys think of this? good idea if we all feel that we're equally matched?

Also I'm going to try to get a poker rate for saturday night. Have any of you been successfull at that yet? I've never played at Harrah's before and don't have a card, would I still be able to get it if i'm playing the tournament?

Is anyone up for meeting up friday night or saturday morning and having a 2+2 breakfast or something? I would definately like to meet some fellow AC 2+2ers.

Also I have never played a tournament with a similar structure, $4k starting chips vs. 45 min blind levels. What style do you guys think would be most suitable for this, tight early or loose early to try to accumulate chips, also keeping in mind that its a low buy in tourney on a weekend which will attract a lot more fish than the ones on weekdays when the low buy-ins usually are... any thoughts???

How many players do you think would be entering this tournament?

Thanks!