View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Tower Poker vs Hollywood

Betsson - Haven't played there long enough to speak to their reliability. Not much in the way of good reload bonuses, not sure about RB.

Hollywood - I played there a little bit about a year ago, ran so bad (more likely played so bad) it was the first bonus I abandoned lol. I seem to recall they may have had some service issues with others back then, but I'm not positive. I had an issue a couple of month ago when they changed the T & C's of a promotion after the fact. However, after much cajoling, they came through big by honoring the terms and throwing in some tournament entries. I've played there quite a bit since. They have been pretty generous over the last couple of months with 7x reloads...not sure if that will keep up. Also, RTR offers a program of constant 8x bonuses there in lieu of RB. Also, they run "Happy Hours" which are actually 12 hours in length, 4 times a week, where they have special hand bonuses.

Tower - I haven't played there much yet, but I'm playing there as I type this. Definitely the best for bonuses. They have a 5x sign-up bonus, and then they usually give you a 5x reload. After that, you can buy constant 7x bonuses. The only negative I know of is that they are terrible spammers. Although they deny it, it seems they get email addresses from Hollywood and then spam away. Some 2+2ers refuse to play there for this reason.