View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 07:58 AM

Default Re: value shove v. hazards, HU 10/25...

[ QUOTE ]
smells a lot like trips/boat or bluff, shoving seems unnecessary. i mean, shove is only best against like, TT/JJ/semibluff that has odds to stack off, and thats a small part of his range.

[/ QUOTE ]

also, i am sorry if i didn't mention this, but he floats the flop so often in rr pots, that not firing this turn like this from time to time is asking to get run over (see the AQ hand where he floated with AT and picked up a T on the turn). So far in the match he has shown down two hands in rr pots where he floated the flop with A high. I think his range for floating this flop is any draw (gutter, oesd, any pp, and ace high). Not sure if he shows up with a random K here a lot, and I'm curious to see why he would raise a K on this turn. Generally I am folding all worse hands (this is from his perspective).

If I feel bluffs/semi-bluffs are a huge part of his range here, given stack sizes and board texture, is shoving or calling best? Or, is check-calling turn best? Chk-folding this turn the way he has been playing isn't really an option.