View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 07:34 PM

Default Re: 5/10nl.... sooooooooooo marginal.

i really really hate these situations, at least in the pot limit games i play i do exactly what u do, check call check call and pray that i dont get scoooped...Problem is that you scoop here, in my opinion(no stats basis for this) less then 5% of the time, i guess the question is do u get scooped more then 5% of the time....which at least in this case is not it. I have been considering (NOT DOING, considering) just laying it down on these flops, since theres so few ways your actually winning a big one here, but so many ways your losing a big one here.

I take you line, but i hate every moment of it, but the time you get to the river, i guesss without any special reads on player i call as u did... however i know that if i had something like a flush and a good low and was in villians position, i would also greatly overbet the river...since the way your played it, looks like u have a dencent low and perhaps a small flush or big two pair, thinking that i am at least three-quatering you and knowing you'll be forced to pay off.