View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Another Stupid Peace Initiative for Israel/Arabs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why does israel hold entire lebanon responsible for the crimes a few, isnt this what terrorists do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your son is in your house shooting at mine. You won't do anything because you say you fear he'll shoot you. So I come through your door and you object to my travelling over your property to get to your son. Then when I do so anyway you object to my shooting your son and think I should use other means. So to me you are responsible to some degree. And it doesn't matter if you do have a legitimate fear your son will shoot you if you intervene, because he's *your* son. It's your house and you should keep it in order if you don't like the means others use. Note this all started because *your* son was shooting into *my* property.

[/ QUOTE ]

your analogy isnt close. Israel never attempted to go after those soley responsible. They only gave people the chance to object to going after them entirely. They had no purpose in going to the extent they did and punishing endless non-responsible individuals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lebanon has a choice. They can either put *their* house in order, or Israel will do so. If they can't or won't *for whatever reason*, then they shouldn't bitch about the means that Israel uses.

And you are acting as if Israel can surgically strike at Hamas which is a large organization and one that purposely locates its resources in centers of population to deter attack. You are blaming the victim and it's disgusting.