View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 05:21 PM

Default Re: Another Stupid Peace Initiative for Israel/Arabs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wtf? why do you want to turn a reasonable society into one that you claimed to represent that of the enemy?

[/ QUOTE ]
Cruelty is the only solution to this problem.....
Diplomacy alone will NEVER work....

Have you not seen excerpts of the text books books that the Arabs use to 'educate' their children? The anti-semitism they inject into the minds of their children would make it clear why these children will grow up hating Israel for the rest of their lives. They even use a "Mickey Mouse" character as a teaching tool to spread hatred in the minds of the palestinian children. An entire 2+2 topic could be made just on the palestinian 'education' system. The Nazis had their Hitler Youth to teach hatred towards the untermensch. The palestinians have taken these tactics and 'improved' upon them. The palestinian children of today will be the palestinian monsters of tomorrow...

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i've seen all of this. jewish children are subject to a lot of this non sense too. if israel gave back the territories jewish terrorist could become a problem, for example, because many are as fanatically indoctrinated. most of jewish fanatics do their bidding through the military though while the other side does this through less formal organizations. if they lost military support i think youd see some serious jewish resistance groups.

the point is the education like this increases the more both sides feed each others hatred. Israel should have the moral ground by having the moral ground, not by destroying it. How can israel claim to be the good guy when they dont practice wat they preach. Why does israel hold entire lebanon responsible for the crimes a few, isnt this what terrorists do? why does israel hold land and do nothing with it but deprive and enrage the lives of millions? why have they continued land expansion in undeserved territory rather than maintaining the deserved territory?

from what i can see from your analysis is not to send arabs into the distance but rather to start exterminating all of them.