View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 04:33 PM

Default Re: New rules coming at FTP HU LHE

Hey Average Al,

I am a high stakes heads up full time player on Full tilt. I have been playing there daily for well over a year and have played for the past 5 years on various other sites.

The problem started with ONE player and ONE player only. THECOMPLAINER (aka MrGatorade)Before he showed up there was harmony amongst all the heads up players on Full tilt. We all had respect for each other and respected when a player said "No thank you.. don't wish to play you." There are several people who don't wish to play me. I don't sit at there tables demanding that they play. I don't follow them from table to table bullying them into playing me. Nor do any of the other regular players there.

As you can see from Crazy Mikes e mail from Full tilt , it seems they have finally taken our complaints to heart and have dealt with this in a reasonable manner.

Aside from dealing with THECOMPLAINER, they have added many more heads up tables which will also help keep the heads up siuation as harmonious as it was before this one player came in and decided to try adn ruin it for everyone.

I apprecaite your post and I apprecaite that The Fulltilt support team has found a solution to this issue without having to forgo the Heads up tables.