View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 07:29 AM

Default Re: The Well: TheRempel

have you read the slotboom book on omaha

I have read bits and pieces of it but with my massive media addiction (I have 500 DVD's, three game systems, etc) I tend to pick things up and put them down again quickly. I will save any kind of critique for when I have read the entire thing.

as well as any other books/have they helped you
How Good is your Pot Limit Omaha? is a great book for players looking to loosen up and who are playing at least the $200 level and higher. The books by and co-authored by Ciaffone suggest a much tighter more straightforward approach that I feel works better at lower limits.

Do you think the omaha games are easier then holdem to win at.
Well currently I usually play 4-5 tables of 6 max NL on party and 1-2 tables of PLO, mostly because party has gone back to restricting players to 6 tables. Typically about 60% of my daily earnings are from PLO so that tells you that either PLO is easier to win at or I am a [censored] NL player. Both are probably true.[/b]

What sites do u mostly play at.

Almost 100% Party, mostly because the games are supergood since the US player ban and also for a reason that starts with R that I cannot say on this site. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]