View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 12:06 PM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL 11/04/07 NFL SNF GAME THREAD (DAL @ PHI) ***

[ QUOTE ]
3-3.5 pts is about right for this game.

Eagles held 6-1 GB Off to 6 pts on drives, and another 3 on the fumble in final minute on punt muff. No TDs.
Held 5-2 NYG to 1 TD.
No TDs for Jets Off.
1 TD for Minny Off.
No TDs for Chi Off for 59.5 minutes.
Ran up 35-7 lead on 5-2 Det, shut out 2nd half.
2 TDs v Wash.

Against teams with a 16-5 combined record, the D surrendered 4 TDs in 180mins, 2 after the game was outta reach. Given up 8 TDs in 7 games total.

Obviously the PHL O has struggled, but with Westy, Smith and Thomas back, and McNabb looking better each week, they are going to play a lot better at home. This is essentially the same PHL team that beat Dallas 2x last year, once without McNabb on the road, except this year they have a run D.

So, yeah, I'll take PHL +29 all day...

[/ QUOTE ]

Good points. However, I still believe that McNabb is not an elite QB. Good knee or not, he just isn't impressive. The MNF game vs NYG was a joke. I still don't know how they beat Detroit.

Dallas is not as good as their 6-1 record. There schedule has been much easier than Philly but the Eagles are just what their record states. Below average team. Dallas on the other hand is probably one of the top five NFL teams right now. Don't like this game that much but betting on the Eagles is not an option for me anyway.