View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 12:55 AM

Default Re: ***Official*** CNN/YouTube GOP debate

Why do I watch this [censored]?

Romney was terrible compared to last debate. I no longer view him as much of a threat if he wins, unless he was just having a really off night.

Giuliani actually handled himself very well, except for the dumb cheapshot he took at Romney early on. On the other hand he was attacked a lot more than usual. As a dem, I don't care who he loses the nomination to as long as he loses. He's really got the best shot by far, besides Paul of beating the democrats. He's the best debater, the most moderate and not a fundie Christian..
(If Ron Paul wins the nomination then I'm fine with him beating the dems)

Thompson was nervous (he kept touching his face whenever he said anything), talked super slow and didn't say anything interesting (basically just "me too").

Huckabee, yeah, he did well. I don't know how to feel about it though. Is it good or bad for Giuliani? That's all I care about really.

McCain got badly "pwned" by Ron Paul early on and less badly "pwned" by Giuliani later on but did pretty well between. But Republicans dislike like McCain strongly enought that his performance doesn't really matter. Lol, so funny how he just randomly threw out "RON PAUL WHY ARE YOU AN ISOLATIONIST LOL WHAT ABOUT HITLER" in the middle of answering a completely unrelated question.

Paul never got to fugging talk. I think he got asked like three questions. Ugh.

Tancredo: All I can remember is that he doesn't like illegal immigrants and also doesn't like legal immigrants. Not a big fan of foreigners apparently.

Hunter: His commercial reminded me of a used car dealership ad. I laughed.